CanSAGE Achievement Awards
The CanSAGE Achievement Awards recognize outstanding contributions to the field of minimally invasive gynecology by our members.
CanSAGE 2022 Achievement Award Recipients
Dr. Togas Tulandi
CanSAGE Lifetime Achievement Award for Gynecologic Excellence
- The CanSAGE Lifetime Achievement Award for Gynecologic Excellence recognizes a gynecologist currently working or recently retired from practice in the surgical and/or medical management of benign gynecological conditions.
- Applicants need to have made a significant contribution to their field of expertise on a national level through leadership positions, research, advocacy or education.
Dr. Sarah Maheux-Lacroix
Award for Early Achievement in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
- The CanSAGE Award for Early Achievement in Minimally Invasive Gynecology recognizes a gynecologist working in the surgical and/or medical management of benign gynecological conditions.
- The recipient should demonstrate promise in either leadership, education or research in the area of women’s health.
- Applicants must be within the first five years of practice.
Dr. Paul Yong
Award for Excellence in Gynecologic Care
- The CanSAGE Award for Excellence in Gynecologic Care recognizes an individual who has distinguished themselves in any of the following fields of expertise: allied health profession, basic science, health education, or clinical practice.
- The recipient should exemplify outstanding contributions in clinical care, advocacy, leadership, education or research in the area of gynecologic health.
CanSAGE 2022 Awards Committee
- Liane Belland (President)
- Jamie Kroft (Vice-President)
- John Thiel (Executive Director)
- Olga Bougie (Treasurer)
- Sari Kives (Secretary)